Guest Post Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to Beau Brewer Digital or any of our websites, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Beau Brewer Digital.
- You are welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Beau Brewer Digital reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post may include one relevant dofollow link per 500 words, not exceeding five links. These links may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Beau Brewer Digital reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you're welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an "EDIT:" disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Beau Brewer Digital reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Beau Brewer Digital, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Beau Brewer Digital website or company.
Training, Consultancy and Event Terms
In-Office Training or Consultation 1 hour minimum, paid in advance. After first hour, billed in 15 minute increments (rounded-up). Schedule during normal business hours (depending on availability). Client's Location Training or Consultation Billed as ...
Client License and Copyright Agreement for Commissioned Work
Overview Unless otherwise specified and/or credited all images, artwork, text and graphics, of this site, are the copyright of Beau Brewer Digital. All rights reserved. All other images are copyright and/or trademark of the respective owners. ...
Payment and Project Archival Terms
This page explains how payments are handled at Beau Brewer Digital. It also covers how your project will be handled if it becomes inactive and is considered for archival. This page will be kept up to date and is considered the final and binding ...
Privacy and Cookies Notice
1. ABOUT THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES NOTICE 1.1 The website https://beaubrewerdigital.com/ (the Site) is operated by Beau Brewer Digital (“we”, “us”, “our”), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 651-505-2328. ...